I'm not a huge fan of having CJ4 avionics in the Virtualcol e170/e175. Having A320 instruments has improved my experience flying the aircraft, and I hope It will improve your experince as well. Even though it's not exactly what the real plane has, I do find it mush easier to fly the plane with A320 avionics. It has working autopilot, autothrottle, localizer glideslope, and more.
Some important information:
1. This mod is not compatable with the A32NX mod
2. I am not responsible for breaking your plane, please create a backup if you would like to restore it to it's default state
3. This mod should be compatable with the E170 as well as the E175
(this is not a drag and drop installation. DO NOT INSTALL DIRECTLY TO COMMUNITY FOLDER!)
1. Open the "Virtualcol-e175-improved-avionics" folder
2. In another window locate your "virtualcol-aircraft-emb170" folder
3. Inside Navigate to your "panel" folder (\virtualcol-aircraft-emb170\SimObjects\Airplanes\Vcolemb175_aircraft\panel)
4. Overwrite "PANEL.CFG" with the provided "PANEL.CFG" file
5. Drag the "layout.json" file into the "MSFSLayoutGenerator.exe" file
6. Open Microsoft Flight Simulator and enjoy your E170/E175 with A320 avionics!