Welcome to North Fox Island Airport located in North Fox Island, Michigan. This airport/bush strip is really ugly looking in the base game, so I thought I'd bring it to life. I mean who doesn't love some bush flying?
The entire airport was built from reference images and all built in-sim, not using ADE. The general aesthetic look is exactly the same from the parked planes to the cones located on the bush strip telling pilots where the edges are.
This airport was recently closed, but thanks to the Recreational Aviation Foundation (RAF) they re-opened the airport back in 2015. Volunteer's spent countless hours into preparation and negotiations to reclaim and return the airstrip to a safe condition for pilots.
- ICAO: 6Y3
- Runway: 1
- 1 windsock
Other added stuff:
- Picnic tables with mail-box
- Fun fact, people actually store items in the mail-box here like toilet paper and other essential items so other people can use them just in case.
Q: How can I give feedback?
A: If you'd like to give me feedback of my mods, head to my personal Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ycbMseh
- (OPTIONAL) - If you'd like static people models in this scenery. Please download 'Dave's 3D People Library.'
- You can keep track on who travels to this airport via Volanta. Just search for 'North Fox Island Airport.'
- Get yourself familiar with the Airport through the PDF.
Like what you experience? Feel free to 'Follow' the add-on to get the latest updates/news or Follow my userpage to get the newest add-ons/liveries that I release.