The Lappeenranta Airport (EFLP) is located about two kilometres west of the city centre of the town Lappeenranta in Southeast Finland. The airport was founded in 1918 and it is the oldest airport in Finland that is still functioning. This scenery adds custom, photoreal buildings and objects to the airfield and changes the surroundings to a more realistic look. The scenery is intended for MSFS2020 only.
- True to real life
- Lots of custom-made buildings and objects
- Enhanced runways, taxiways and aprons
- Taxiway network complete, including markings, taxiway lights and signs
- Correct taxiway names
- Working windsocks, the main windsock lighted
- Animated clocks on the terminal building (showing the time set in the simulator)
- Most of the airfield buildings and other objects are custom modelled and partly using PBR textures
- Night lighting
- Vegetation adjusted on an around the airfield
- The detailed DEM for all Finnish airfields made by Morko is highly recommended: https://flightsim.to/file/4285/dem-for-finland-20-meter-resolution NOTE: Only the main file needed!
- Flight obstacles in Finland is a good addon to have. Includes all masts and chimneys higher than 100m and a couple of custom towers (listed in the readme of the add-on): https://files.fsnordic.net/obstacles-fin
- The Finland Ecoregions by Tatu is a big improvement for the boreal forests of Finland and the types of trees growing in Finland: https://flightsim.to/file/20911/finland-ecoregions
- All my airfields and strips (made by WildLynx) are available at https://flightsim.to/profile/WildLynxPilot/uploads
- These, and other Finnish add-ons are available at https://flightsim.to/by-country/FI/
Please, read the ReadMe file before installing! Review and comment - always nice to hear from you!