Introducing, the Kitfox Speedster Series 7 for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 by Project Stratosphere, developed by Adi S.
The Kitfox Speedster Series 7 by Denny Kitfox is a single engine, 2 seater, amateur built kit plane. The speedster variant of the Kitfox Series 7 line up is much like the Speedster Series 4, but with shorter wings and a faster roll rate compared to other Kitfox aircraft, to increase speed and roll rate. The Kitfox brand has a reputation for making high performance aircraft, capable of extremely short landings and takeoffs, which is excellent for bush flying. Kitfox offers a series of engines to be implemented into their aircraft, all made by the Austrian company Rotax. This addon features the Rotax 912 iS, a four-stroke piston engine, with the capability of producing up to 100 horsepower. This engine is paired with an Airmaster Propeller. These propellers come with a controller system, to change the angle of the blade. This controller has been implemented in this addon.
This addon includes:
- Accurate flight model
- 2 variants (Wheel pant and bushwheel)
- Airmaster Propeller Controller System
- Working circuit breakers
- Smoke effect
- High quality 8K PBR texturing
- High quality model
- 26" Airstreak Bushwheels
- 7 Liveries
- G3X Screen
- GTR200 Radio Panel
- 3 Backup Gauges
- 3 Cockpit Configurations (Gauge/GTN750/Empty)
- Accurate sounds
- Detailed documentation
- and much more!
- The switch to turn on the smoke effect can be found behind the left seat.
- The smoke effect should not be turned on when the aircraft is stationary. The collection of smoke particles may result in a loss of framerate.
- A detailed documentation is also included in the addon folder (adi-kitfox-speedster) in the official folder directory.
See you in the skies!
Manan K, Parshva8888, Alkee, Yaniv N (LivToAir), Jason Rohr, Hans Hartmann, Sal1800, Jonx, twoseventyinc, Hangar713
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: Radeon RX 570 or GeForce GTX 770 or better
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB
More Products by Adi S.
Discover more products from this developer.