The Sbach 342 (XA42) is a low-wing aerobatic airplane monoplane with a fixed conventional landing gear with a tailwheel and carbon fiber fuselage. It is powered by a 315 hp Lycoming AEIO-580-B1A piston engine driving a three-bladed propeller. The XA42 is a tandem version of the single-seater XA41 (XtremeAir Sbach 300) which was designed by the same team in Speyer in 2004.
- EFB - The XA42 comes with the LivToAir EFB that contain 9 apps: Ground Equipment, Wheight & Balance, Weather, Checklist, GPS, Notes, Aerobatics, Flappy Plane, About.
- High quality 3d model + textures.
- Paintkit: included in the main files.
- 5 Liveries.
- All Buttons are Clickable!
- Working Circuit Breakers Panel!
- Maximum speed: 225 kn
- Cruise speed: 160 kn
- Stall speed: 65 kn
- Range: 700 nm
- Service ceiling: 15,000 ft
- g limits: ± 10
- Roll rate: 450 °/sec
- Fixed Canopy Glass blur
- added news section in the home screen how the EFB to notify you when an update is released!
- Physics are improved by a lot with added the ability to knife edge!
- more bug fixing.
- more physics improvement!
- new smoke effect!
- SU10 fixes
- Developer + Programer - Yaniv Nadell
- Livery Makers - Yaniv Nadell, Tapzi#4252
- Technical Help - L-390#1599
- Model Was Made by: pandoraskeyboard - https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/aircraft/historic-aircraft/sbach-342-xa-42-aerobatic-german-plane
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Tuotteeseen liittyvää tukea on saatavilla Kaikki kysymykset voi myös lähettää sähköpostitse osoitteeseen [email protected] - tavanomaisissa tapauksissa kehittäjä vastaa 48 tunnin kuluessa
More Products by LivToAir
Discover more products from this developer.