I am still working on my EDHK Kiel-Holtenau scenery and about this I am continuously creating new content. I want to share this content with you folks. Its my EDHK Lights & Objects Developers Pack, an usable Asset-Pack. It contains many different light objects (3D modeled & non-modeled) and many further 3D modeled objects. Everything is created by myself or by Elro/Roland. So if you are a scenery or airport creator, feel free to use the content within your freeware/uncommercial projects for MSFS 2020. About this, please take a closer look to the included "Disclaimer.txt".
This package is no usable MSFS 2020 scenery, its only a Asset-Pack for developing sceneries or airports!
The current pack includes 436 usable objects:
- Light Points with different strength and colors
- Flashing Light Points with different strength and colors
- Spot Lights (45°/110°) with different strength and colors
- Rotating Spot Lights (for lighthouses) with different strength
- Modeled Obstacle Lights with and without pillar
- Modeled blinking orange Runway Guard Light inlay (Scale down to 0.245 for stock SDK Runway Guard)
- Modleed Taxiway Lights with different strength
- A little 3D model with a welding flash effect
- Some modeled ILS localizer Antenna
- Some modeled Radio Antenna
- Modeled 4 modeled Lighthouses
- Modeled 2 Glideslope Antenna
- Modeled Helipad yellow FOTA lights
- Modeled Helipad white FOTA lights
- Modeled Helipad green TLOF lights
- Modeled Helipad white Flood light
- Some invisible meshes (in different sizes), these make it possible to land on non solid surfaces/models/objects
- Modeled Outdoor Lamps
- Modeled Airport Mast with Mobilphone Antenna
- Modeled small military Radiotower
- 4 modeled industrial Chimneys
- 25 modleed automatic & manual security barriers (3m to 6m)
- 10 modeled plastic & concrete barriers
- 1 modled delineators white & black
- A set of performance friendly modeled Beach Chairs (thx to Elro/Roland)
- 3 different maritme Navigation Buoys with functional, blinking lights (thx to Elro/Roland)
- A larger set of performance friendly modeld Motor- and Sailboats (thx to Elro/Roland)
You find a full list with object names in the "4_Package_inventory_for_EDHK_Dev-Pack.txt", that is included in the ZiP-archive, too. You can use the list as short reference for the Object editor.
A lot of my lights dont use the Day/Nightcycle because in cloudy/foggy/rainy enviroment its realistic to have them turned on, too. Every light has an extra plane underlay for a much higher visibility at night/distance. You have to scale some of the 3D models up or down to get the right size you need for your scenery, I choose the larger scale for a better/easier placement. As example, my blinking Runway Guard 10W light inlays, scale them down to nearly 0.245 to fit in the stock SDK Runway Guard Light Object. Furthermore, sometimes its very usefull to add a red point light above a modeled obstacle light.
So, if you need a light for your lighthouse, modeled 3D objects or obstacle lights and much more, then you can find a lot of useful stuff within this package. I will continously add more stuff to the Asset-Pack. You find a "Changelog & Install" text file inside the Zip file.
If you want to find the Pack content in the objects-list of the SDK scenery editor, simply type "EDHK" into the objects-console. All my objects using "EDHK" as prefix. Furthermore you can simply type things like "FOTA", "Heli", "Lighthouse","50w", "150W", "red", "green", "pink", "spot", "flood", "cold_white", "warm_white", "flash", "obstacle", "rotation", "ILS, "Antenne", "taxi", "guard" and many more in the text field to find what you need.
PLEASE, BE SURE THAT YOU DELETE ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF THE EDHK LIGHTS & OBJECTS DEVELOPMENT PACK BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE NEWER VERSION. SINCE VERSION 1.0.7 THE FOLDER GOT A NEW NAME WITH AN ACTUAL NUMBER OF VERSION!
"mrmo-modellib-edhk-devpack" = old / alt
"EDHK_Lights_and_Objects_Dev-Pack_1.X.X_by_MrMo" = new / neu
You don´t need my EDHK Kiel-Holtenau freeware scenery to use the stuff inside this developers Asset-Package!
I'm always open to suggestions for improvement, praise and criticism. If you have any question or something else, write a PM or join my Discord EDHK support server for MSFS2020 & XP11. You can find it here: EDHK Discord Support Server
If you like my work, then give it an appropriate rating, I would be pleased when you drop it a 5 Star. Thanks! :)
I hope you will enjoy my EDHK Light & Objects Developers Pack and your feedback is always welcome! ;)
Wish you all fantastic flights & keep healthy,
EDHK Support via Discord:
Do you know already my other MSFS 2020 projects?
If not, you can find them here:
EDHN Verkehrslandeplatz Neumuenster
EDHB Sonderflugplatz Grube
ED75 Sonderlandeplatz Fehmarn-Neujellingsdorf DE-0359