The E-Jets series revolutionized regional jet travel and set the benchmark in performance, efficiency and comfort in the single-aisle segment. It is a successful line of 70 to 150 seat passengers’ jets, with over 80 airlines flying the model and an average mission completion rate of 99.9%.
This is product is in the Early Access phase - meaning there will still be bugs and missing features, but you will already be able to do full flights and enjoy the products. Any bugs will be fixed continuously and free of charge.
The 2+2 configuration with no middle seat guarantees every passenger either a window or an aisle seat and with no under-seat support rails, there’s more space to stretch out.
Whether flying in mainline networks, low fare/low-cost environments, or on regional routes, the four members of the E-Jets family ensure airlines have the right capacity to maximize bottom-line returns. Fast turnaround times (15 mins or less) increase daily utilization, while reducing unit costs.
Designed for short to mid-range flights, the E170/175 features 66 to 88 seats in a single, dual or high-density configuration.
As well as being one of the most comfortable in the segment, the E170/175 is also one of the quietest with advanced sound absorbing materials.
- Precise and highly detailed recreation of the ERJ-170/175 (interior & exterior)
- Including long and short winglet version
- Using native MSFS technologies like:
- High resolution decals
- Crisp and sharp liveries
- PBR effects throughout
- Custom icing model
- Individual interior and exterior lighting
- Hundrets of animations including wipers, seats, wingflex, etc.
- Ground service docking config
- Dynamic registration number
- 14 detailed liveries included:
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Alaskan Airlines
- Fuji Dream
- Air Link
- Air North
- People’s Viennaline
- S7 Airlines
- Correct weight & balance behavior
- Performance in limits to real world data
- Configured by real world airline pilot
- Custom soundpack specifically done for this product
- Immersive cockpit feeling typical for E-Jets
- Based on real world recordings
- Includes several warning and alert sounds
- Systems custom coded based on real aircraft manualElectrics (AC/DC)
- APU including realistic procedures
- Heating / Ice Protection
- Air Condition / Pneumatics
Flight Management System
- Detailed replica of the LOAD27 MCDU:
- MSFS based lateral route management incl. SID/STAR
- Performance Initialization & Data
- Fuel Management
- Takeoff and Landing speed calculation
- Flight Summary
- COM/NAV integration
- Conversion Calculations
- Maintenance Pages
- Progress overview
- Direct keyboard entry available
- Custom Flight Director implementation including TO mode
- Automatic Yaw Damper logic
- MAN speed mode
- Custom tuned lateral autopilot modes (ROLL, HDG, LNAV, LOC, TRACK)
- Custom tuned vertical autopilot modes (FPA, TO, ASEL, FLCH, ALT, VS, GS)
- Corresponding Flight Mode Annunciators on PFD
- Realistic Primary Flight Display (LOAD27) including:
- Autopilot FMAs
- V-Speeds readout
- Low Speed Awareness tapes
- VMO/MMO barber poles
- Metric altitude readout
- Trend vectors
- BARO in hpa and inhg
- Radio altitude readout
- Flight director (bar/cue)
- Flight path vector
- Slip/skid indication
- Vertical deviation scale/pointer (LOC only)
- HSI (Compass only)
- Custom Multifunctional Display including:
- MAP mode (arc view with routing and navaids)
- Progress display
- Custom system pages (STATUS, ANTI ICE, ECS, ELEC, FLTCTRL, FUEL, HYDR, ENGINE, CONFIG)
- Realistic Integrated Electronic Stanby System (IESS)
- Custom EICAS display including all required system information
- Custom digital clock
- Custom coded Audio Control Panel (VHF1-3, NAV1-3)
- Interactive MSFS checklist with custom cameras and highlightings
- MCDU input via keyboard
- Route integration into native MSFS map
- Using native MSFS nav database
- Pop-out screens
Online documentation available
- Study Guide
- Autopilot Guide
- MCDU Guide
Simple Answer please: Is this study level?
IchBinsFlo 25 day(s) ago
No but I think it's gonna get there they are updating the plane every 2 weeks and adding new features. As soon as this plane gets custom LNAV and VNAV Ill buy it aswell the visuals already look incredible!
Is this the same one that is in the in game shop?
ColdMinnesotan 1 month(s) ago
No, the Ejet on the marketplace is from a different developer.
Awful. Really horrible. Doesn't seem an early access. Looks like an early access of the early access. It's pretty, though, modeling is okay. But no flyable at all. And full of bugs. That's shameful, really shameful. If I could, I'd give -1 star. The half star goes to the appealing visual stuff. And the dev's keep posting updates like "blah blah blah" and no major changes.
kalinma 2 month(s) ago
I think we are flying two different aircrafts. After last updates it works well. No stuttering, AP works correct. Need updates but fingers crossed for the project.
victor_epelbaum 2 month(s) ago
Fingers crossed, no doubt. Hope it gets better. That's one of the reasons that i've paid to support. But no, very archaic and no quality in flight model. It looks awesome, that's true.
have they updated the ejets since its release ?
leftclick2win 7 day(s) ago
Aerosoft One requirement = dealbreaker for me
donchichi 3 month(s) ago
true that. aerosoft seems not updating crj as of the moment.
jmknights93 3 month(s) ago
The developer is super busy with the ATR at the moment.
JstnJ 3 month(s) ago
they are "super busy" with whatever the next cash grab is...as soon as they dedicate their ONE dev resource (Hans Hartmann), they abandon all support for their previous products.
We've all seen it happen numerous times.
Badgerspin 5 day(s) ago
I'm pretty sure Aerosoft is just the distributor on this one, not the developer. The dev in this case (FlightSim Studios AG) is most likely just using Aerosoft One for DRM. (I can't imagine what else a dev would want to use it for.)
Stuttering, extremely low frame rates and freezing every few seconds makes it unusable for me atm. Flight model seems ok for what I got to try of it. Needs a lot of work.
I'm gonna be skeptical of anything developed or published by Aerosoft
EliThePilot 2 month(s) ago
Catholic_Aviator 2 month(s) ago
I've heard bad things about their management, unwillingness to make changes or fixes requested by their customers, pretty much having a "we already have your money, so we don't really care" attitude
I did a short test flight from KBOS to KLGA. For being an early access aircraft. The FlightSim E175 runs better than the VirtualCol E175 by far. I cannot wait for the developer to polish this aircraft and really make it shine. I also look forward to the E190's as well. Thanks FlightSim Studio!
creative_qwertz 2 month(s) ago
Well The virtualcol e jets of you compare them to my dead dog even he runs better than this so called add on.... my opinion
needs more development
only one comment?